We serve as both a construction manager and general contractor for our clients. The collaborative nature of CM at-Risk enables us to partner with the owner and design team to work together to enhance value and reduce costs; provide increased quality assurance.
Our approach to construction management is proactive. We emphasize construction planning throughout the project schedule; excellent communication with the owner, contractor, and designer; quick, on-the-spot resolution of issues as they arise; and, most importantly, always looking ahead to anticipate problems and take corrective action before problems arise.
Project Delivery Methods
- The design-build delivery method provides clients the benefit of a single-source of responsibility from conception to completion.
- Integrated design, construction planning and an employing an accelerated schedule are characteristics of this approach.
- A highly collaborative approach, integrated project delivery (IPD) assembles a team at the earliest stage of a project.
- Also known as design-bid-build, hard bid is a linear process where one task follows completion of another with no overlap.
- The project owner selects a design team who completes the project plans and specifications, then bids are issued.
What Is Included
Our approach to program management provides governance that results in consistency and efficiency while also allowing innovative ideas to be tested and incorporated into the overall delivery process.
We provide innovative and sustainable solutions to global environmental issues and natural resource limitations through specialized analytics and research.
Our engineering and design services range from planning and permitting through preliminary and detailed design to start-up and commissioning for all types of projects.